Senior Mechanical Engineer
This role is centered on continuously improving our design engineering team. The Senior position will also focus on developing the people, the facilities and the methods used of...
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for:
- Assist the Team Leader and Job Captain in the performance of their duties;
- Produce sketch drawings;
- Set design criteria, check design calculation and drawings;
- Assist in fee proposals;
- Check documentation complies with Design Criteria/Client Brief/Approved Concept / Standards;
- Attend design, clients, architects and site meetings;
- Resolve any technical problems faced during the project design and/or construction stages;
- Senior engineers must be able to lead projects and supervise a team of engineers/technicians under their charge.
The role holder must have extensive design knowledge and experience for building projects in an engineering consultancy firm.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Recognised Bachelor degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 6 years and above of design experience;
- Must have design experience in sanitary, plumbing, fire protection system and mechanical services in residential, commercial or mixed development projects;
- Registered PE in Singapore will be favourably considered;
- Experience with project management would be an advantage.