Senior Electrical Engineer
As the Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer (Electrical), you are responsible for Electrical services proposals for building and infrastructure projects which will encompass...
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for:
- Assist the Team Leader and Job Captain in the performance of their duties;
- Produce sketch drawings;
- Set design criteria, check design calculation and drawings;
- Assist in fee proposals;
- Check documentation complies with Design Criteria/Client Brief/Approved Concept / Standards;
- Attend design, clients, architects and site meetings;
- Resolve any technical problems faced during the project design and/or construction stages;
- Senior engineers must be able to lead projects and supervise a team of engineers/technicians under their charge.
The role holder must have extensive design knowledge and experience for building projects in an engineering consultancy firm.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Recognised Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 6 years and above of design experience;
- Must have design experience in electrical services in residential, commercial or mixed development projects;
- Registered PE in Singapore will be favourably considered;
- Experience with project management would be an advantage.