Deputy General Manager/ General Manager (HVAC)
- The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Detail Engineering of HVAC systems for various building projects;
- Ensuring that all design work are carried out in accordance with Company’s standard operating procedures;
- Close monitoring of cost and value adds to ensure the profitability of all HVAC projects;
- Delivery of HVAC projects in line with Client’s expectation of timelines, cost and quality;
- The performance management of all staff within the Section;
- Checking and approving the final output produced by the Section and provide timely feedback and coaching;
- Facilitate seamless coordination between the MEP Sections where multi-disciplines are involved;
- Reporting to the Associate Director in a timely manner on any matters that are likely to affect the Project work plan, work quality or profitability and agree upon appropriate actions to eliminate or mitigate the risk; and
- Actively sharing knowledge and experience with other staff in the Section and Organization particularly to help coach and develop more junior and inexperienced employees.
The role holder must have extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of HVAC design for a variety of building types.
- An ideal candidate should posses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Mechanical engineering;
- At least 12 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity;
- Membership of a Professional Institution appropriate to their degree;
- Good IT literacy and knowledge of the specialist software used in HVAC design;
- Working knowledge of Green Building Design will be an added advantage;
- Experience in dealing with international projects.